Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Story image for celebrities jewelry from The Signal

Reality TV promotes dangerous stereotypes

The Signal-Mar. 27, 2019
over her lost jewelry. If I were to lose something worth $75,000, I can't imagine the distress that both my family and I would face. However, the other stars make ...
Story image for celebrities jewelry from The India Saga

Meet Sonali Barthwal The Girl Who Is Shaping Our Indian ...

The India Saga-Aug. 16, 2019
I just got done with Couture Fashion week, Currently working on Vogue Wedding show and I have a jewelry campaign next month. What is your guilty pleasure?
Story image for celebrities jewelry from The Verge

Emotional baggage

The Verge-Dec. 5, 2019
The cutthroat culture allowed the company to grow at hyperspeed, developing a cult following with celebrities and millennials alike. But it also opened a yawning ...
Story image for celebrities jewelry from New Bulletins

Top 5 Great Christmas Gifts for the wife – A few tips that can ...

New Bulletins-Dec. 11, 2019
EVER2000 Custom Name Necklace. Features: Made to order. Can be customised with any name. Will not fac any tarnish or ...

No comments:

Post a Comment