Sunday, February 2, 2020

Story image for jewelry trends from Who What Wear

Instagram Is Drenched With This New Jewelry Trend

Who What Wear-Jul. 19, 2019
Just in case you have pearl jewelry fatigue (or not!), there's a new jewelry trend on our radar, and it's completely different from the aforementioned pearl and ...
Story image for jewelry trends from Who What Wear

Jewelry Trends I Hardly Ever Wear Anymore (and 5 I've ...

Who What Wear-Nov. 16, 2019
I don't like to switch up my jewelry very often (I can go months and even years wearing the same exact pieces every day), so it's pretty telling when I do decide to ...
Story image for jewelry trends from MarieClaire.com

The Best New Jewelry Pieces of Summer 2019

MarieClaire.com-Jun. 25, 2019
Summer is the best time to show off new jewelry, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a ... Mismatched jewelry is a trend that will never completely go away.
Story image for jewelry trends from Who What Wear

Every Chic Jewelry Style Our Editors Are Wearing With Their ...

Who What Wear-Sep. 4, 2019
My favorite fall jewelry trend is: Ring stacks! I'm always looking for ways to make my outfits stand out from the crowd, and a unique accessory trend like a stack of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment