Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Story image for wedding dress from AOL News

Princess Diana's wedding dress returned 17 years after

AOL News-Aug. 31, 2014
Exactly 17 years after Princess Diana's tragic death, her iconic wedding dress has returned to Princes William and Harry. For more than a decade the most ...
Story image for wedding dress from People Magazine

When Ben Seewald Saw Jessa Duggar in Her Wedding Dress ...

People Magazine-Nov. 7, 2014
1 swung open wide and Jessa Duggar, on the arm of her father, Jim Bob, made her way down the aisle in a sweeping, blush-colored princess gown with a ...
Story image for wedding dress from Guardian Liberty Voice
Guardian Liberty Voice

I Bought My Wedding Dress in 40 Minutes

Fashionista-Apr. 29, 2014
Most of my friends and family were shocked to hear that not only did I buy my wedding dress after a 40-minute session in one store, it was the second one that I ...
Wedding Dress Exhibit at the V&A
Guardian Liberty Voice-Apr. 29, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment