Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Story image for wedding dress from Huffington Post Canada

Plus-Size Wedding Dresses That Are Absolutely Gorgeous

Huffington Post Canada-Mar. 5, 2015
However, there are plenty of dress designers around that offer plus-size ... We've put together a list of 20 gorgeous wedding gowns for plus size women that ...
Story image for wedding dress from ABC News

Bride Spent 1000 Hours Creating Her Crocheted Wedding ...

ABC News-Jul. 10, 2015
This bride certainly had the wedding dress of her dreams. Tania Jennings, of Chesham, England, spent 1,000 hours painstakingly crocheting her own gown for ...
Story image for wedding dress from The Guardian

My wedding was perfect – and I was fat as hell the whole time

The Guardian-Jul. 21, 2015
But I wasn't going to hide at my wedding – the older I get, the harder it is to .... “The first thing that a plus-size wedding dress must be in the eyes of the ...
Story image for wedding dress from Calgary Herald

Allford: Wedding gowns as fraught with chauvinism as niqabs

Calgary Herald-Mar. 18, 2015
The first time I saw a woman draped from head to toe in shapeless black cloth, I was pretty sure she was wearing handcuffs underneath. I gave the guy she was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment